Air Handling Unit is an equipment which is used in Chilled Water and Direct Expansion Systems of Air Conditioning. It is an Indoor Unit which is connected either to a Condensing Unit or a Chilled Water System. Chilled Water or Refrigerant is passed through Copper Coils to reduce the temperature of air.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Double / Single Skin Air Handling Units
- 40+-2 Kg / m3 density across panels.
- Copper Coils with Copper and MS Headers as required by customer.
- 4 / 6 / 8 row cooling coils
- 2 row heating coils
- Nicotra/Kruger/Nadi/Blowtech/Airflow Blowers
- ABB/Siemens/Crompton/Marathon/Bharat Bijlee Motors
- Thermal Break Profiles
- Return/Fresh and Supply Air Dampers
- Pre-Filter with 90% efficiency down to 10 micron
- Microvee Filter with 95% efficiency down to 5 microns
- Hepa Filter with 99.7% efficiency down to 0.03 microns