Evaporative Cooling Systems works on the basis of evaporating water. In order to cool the confined area, the water needs to absorb the heat and get evaporated. So, it shows that Evaporative Cooling involves heat and mass transfer which happens only when water and unsaturated air gets in contact with each other.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Single/ Double Skin used as cabinet of the ECS.
- Double Skin minimizes heat loss.
- Uses Celdak Pad for equal distribution and adding water particulates in air for Cooling.
- Compact Units
- Cost Efficient
- Generally Used with SS-304 for better durability and aesthetics.
- Quick Installation and Low Maintenance
- High Indoor Air Quality due to the Air Filtrations available in the System