As the name suggests, Evaporative Cooling Uses Spray Banks in Single Skin and Double Skin Cabinets of Evaporative Cooling Systems. The overall working remains same as of Single/Double Skin Evaporative Cooling System, but, instead of celdak pad, we use spray banks in the system to add moisture in the air for removing heat from the air. This enables to achieve 95% saturation efficiency of water keeping the area moist and cool.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Single/ Double Skin used as cabinet of the ECS.
- Uses Spray Banks for equal distribution and adding water particulates
in air for achieving Relative Humidity of almost 95%.
- Large Units
- Minimizes cost of replacing Celdak Pad on regular basis
- Used for Large Applications and medium based applications.
- Low Maintenance
- High Indoor Air Quality due to the Air Filtrations available in the System